Friday, April 27, 2012

Quick Spring 2012

Justin took Nora to "Take Your Daughter to Work Day" at his office. She mainly helped his assistant Shannon shred papers and seal envelopes. She even got a paper cut! After an hour, she was ready to go home. Whew, being a grown up is hard!
We've been seeing a lot of Grandpa Jeff lately as we've been building our garage. Here's Nora helping grandpa.
And here's where we are in the project. We still need a roof, siding, windows and all that jazz, but it's coming along.
Anna will be 18 months next Friday and is at the stage where she has an insatiable curiosity for everything. Here she is after I found her unrolling a whole thing of scotch tape.
Caught in the act-again! After much silence in the next room, I decided to investigate what my little rascal might be doing. She had gotten a lipstick out of my purse and had drawn all over her face, hands, and shirt. My lipstick is a goner and she got a "Anna, no touch" speech from me. But inside her puppy eyes and cute little pigtails were melting my heart. As much work as it is, I do love this stage!
 
 
(Sorry this video wasn't working originally)

Here's Anna talking up a storm. At least, we can understand her. She will usually at least try to say whatever we ask her to. My favorite is when she says "Mup" for pick me up. Nora similarly said "Muk" so interesting to see the similarities. I love their little words. Nora pretty much says every word right now, so I know this stage passes quickly and I just want to soak it all up.

No comments: